T.E.N. News Report, aka-Take Elizabeth Hasselbeck and...

...drop her off in the middle of Scuttlefield!!!

I am so tired of her Republican, conservative, outrageously stupid episodes. Rosie O'Donnell should've kidnapped her and left her in the middle of the Gay Cruise! I have never been so annoyed by a Republican in my life!

Well, I don't like Bush...but at least I don't have to see him Monday through Friday.

So, I am certain that you may wonder what she did to piss me off other than being alive and talking on camera. I am going to tell thou.

At some Republican thing-thing, Hasselbitch had this to say:

"Cindy came into our hair and make-up room fresh as can be. And unlike another wife of a political candidate who shall remain nameless, she didn't come with a list of topics that we weren't allowed to touch. Nope. That's because she has nothing to hide".

Of course, Hasselbrat never said what was on that list. The infamous list could've been something so simple as not asking a list of questions that may have been discussed by Barack when he was on "The View". However, since she has made her stance known time and time again (conservative, right wing, pro-life, etc.), she just wanted to infer that Michelle had something to hide.

Besides, the fact that Cindy McCain didn't have a list of things not to ask is simple...SHE AIN'T BOUT SHIT! I think that anyone who knows (or gives a damn) knows that she's the reason why John McCain abandoned his disabled first wife after being a P.O.W. and such. Um, Cindy married John one month after his divorce was final and she's 18 years younger than he is. Then there's the part where she was addicted to painkillers and had a doctor from the American Voluntary Medical Team to write her illegal prescriptions for Vicodin and Percocet and somebody got fired and sang like a damn bird and got EVERBODY in trouble.

But you ain't heard that from me...cuz I ain't one to gossip.

I don't have an issue with anyone who is Republican or all of the things that Elisabitch claims to be. My issue with her in this situation is that this was BEHIND THE SCENES!!! That means that she essentially took backstage information and threw it out for the Republicans to eat up. Aside from this situation, I dislike her because she seems to dislike anyone who does not agree with her views. She is loopy, dim, and honestly, I think she would get eaten ALIVE in a real debate.

What is this woman's purpose? What is she good for? She is about as useful as a one legged man in an asskicking contest. Elisabeth DelPadre Filarski Hasselbeck's claim to fame is being on Survivor: Australian Outback and finishing fourth place. I think she did something else, but I don't give a damn.

So anyhoo, I guess that sums up why me no likey Elisabitch Hasselbastard.

I feel pretty good now. I think I'm going to go and get a cup of water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

A Woman's Worth...aka-More Than $500k, But Not Quite $9.99

De-Fat Journey Thoughts for 7/9/12