Tam's Two Cents on Bullies...(From 5/10/11)

This morning before my Grandma picked up the kids for school, I heard a troubling exchange between middle school girls. From what I could see out my patio door, it was one smaller girl surrounded by 4 taller girls. I turned down the TV and listened. The ringleader, who I referred to as Baby D had a lot to get off her chest to the young girl. As a matter of fact, Baby D did most of the talking for a good minute.


"I don't preshate you talking to my man, bitch. You think you all that, but you ain't shit! You think you bout something because you got good hair? Bitch, I'll snatch you baldheaded about mine. Don't be rolling your eyes at me either because I'll punch you in both eyes".


"I'm not trying to get with your man! He is my partner in a project! That's all! Please stop with the crap before I call the police on you"!


"Bitch, put that Cricket phone down! You'll be knocked out and I'll be long gone before you even dial for help! Nobody cares about your ol' Section 8 ass no way! And I know why you don't want my man! You want me, don't you! You a dyke AND a hoe! Just like your hoe ass mama! All of yall are dyke sluts! HAHA!"


At this point, the girl tries to walk away, but Baby D pulls her backpack. (Sidebar, I'm wondering where MPD is at this point because we live across the street from the precinct. Feeling safer by the day...)


"BITCH! Don't walk away from me! You want me! I know you do! Broke ass! I ought to TwitPic your broke ass!"

At this point, I am incensed but defenseless. Just as I prepare to call 911, the young girl finally got tired of the BS.



"LOOK! I DON'T WANT YOU! I DON'T WANT YOUR MAN! I AM IN THE 6TH GRADE AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS MESS! YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND YOU'RE TRYING TO PICK ON FOKES YOUNGER THAN YOU! YOU DON'T HAVE REAL FRIENDS BECAUSE IF YOU DID, THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU HOW STUPID YOU LOOK FIGHTING OVER A DUDE THAT AIN'T STUDDIN' YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! And another thing...if you touch me again, I will knock the brakes off of you because I have a black belt...so you might want to go find another person to play with.."


And like that, she walked away. Baby D's crew didn't say a word. Hell, Baby D didn't say a word. All she could say was "whatever, bitch" before telling her crew to mob out with her.


I was proud of that young girl. I am always proud when people take power away from bullies. It reminded me of when I stood up for myself over the years.


In this day and time, people have resorted to being bitter and miserable. It's apparently spreading to their kids because now, the internet has given people a place to harass more people than they could do in person. Kids create fake profiles to attack each other and parents always assume that "my baby would never do such a thing". Well, to me, bullies are the lowest form of person on Earth. Bullies are lower than liars, thieves, murderers, and abusers...because to me, they are all one in the same.


A bully is weak. A bully is a miserable soul whose pain is relieved in causing pain in someone else. Why do you think bullies tease people over the dumbest mess? Too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too smart, too dumb, too light, too dark, etc. It looks like whatever a bully can find to pick at, he will. That's a sign of weakness and pain. A bully enjoys transferring her pain. Look into the past of a bully and you will find a wounded soul. A person who is satisfied with his or her life does not have time to analyze yours.


Let me say that again.


A person who is satisfied with his or her life does not have time to analyze yours.


Baby D over here near Hickory Ridge Middle School is likely an unhappy girl. She was actually very beautiful, but her mouth and her behavior made her ugly. Now, the young girl she was heckling was gorgeous and dressed appropriately, and that in itself may have been Baby D's issue. Either way, she is a sad child.


In short, take your power back from a bully. Let them know that deep down inside, they can't hurt you if they don't have the ability. Just like that girl spoke her piece and walked away, that's what you should tell these kids to do. And if they put a finger on them, call 911 or tell someone. Keeping it secret gives them power...and they damn sure don't deserve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

The 8/23 De-Fat Post, aka-Obsessed (Not Bunny Boiling Nuts, Doe)