Comedy in the Spears Family

So, Britney Spears' 16 year old sister Jamie Lynn is reportedly pregnant. You know something, I think that's funny. Maybe Jamie Lynn will do something that Britney can't do...maintain custody!

I'll update whether or not it's true. I heard it @ TMZ.com, who heard it from OK! Magazine

However, I think this is true.

Now, I have a question for the jury: Britney Spears is a train wreck from her bad weave down to her inability to drive with her kids in the car. Now, her teenage sister is allegedly preggers. Is it safe to assume that Mr & Mrs Spears aren't really raising their children very well???

I'm just putting it out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

A Woman's Worth...aka-More Than $500k, But Not Quite $9.99