*She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror again. Her shape was amazing, but she kept mentally removing the loose skin...again. She's nailed the selfie angles and her most recent makeup work is her best yet. She washes it all off and gets in bed to tell her friends she can't make it because her kids are sick. *He's a handsome black man with so much to offer the world. Pretty sure he's someone's #MCM. Tall, brilliant, clean cut. Great son. Even better dad. He lays in his bachelor pad and cries. He wants to end it, but worries about the aftermath. He wants to tall about it, but worries about the aftermath. *Relationship goals, meme-worthy married couple madly in love. Girls are texting their friends saying they want a love like theirs. He worships the ground she walks on. She glows from his love. They're doing the "right thing" and getting themselves together before becoming parents. If only people knew her body was why they weren't parents y...
WHOO, I had a low moment this weekend! I could have thrown a boot at someone and not felt bad except for the fact that I would have had to throw the other one or else somone would be all like "where the hell is my other damn boot". I don't know if having highs and lows is part of losing weight (or trying to), or if I'm just nuts. I very well may be nuts. At this point, I would typically yell DEEZ NUTS, but I'm attempting to maintain a sense of decorum. Couldn't help it. I guess this weekend, I spent too much time thinking about how much more I need to do. I got to thinking about all the others on their respective journeys and I keep feeling like I'm not doing very well. I'm not supposed to compare myself but it's hard not to. UGH, I just wish I could at least see the fruits of this labor!!! I had been buttering myself up and making myself feeling better over the last few weeks, but I couldn't do it yesterday. The ac...
Every 48 to 72 hours, I can gah-raun-tee that SOMEBODY is going to say or do something incorrect. Within a turnaround time of 49 to 73 hours, we will find that human to be cancelled. Now, except for Logan Paul's mophead ass, I think we need to cease and desist with them tricks. Show me a person who hasn't said or done something sideways and I'll show you a saptapper so fake that the rain will make it turn colors. Not one person in this realm is 100% accurate. Hell, even I had to fix my face a many times. One day, I took a moment to read some old blogs and journals. Here's a synopsis of my thoughts and opinions from 10-15 years ago: *Gays should be okay with civil unions *Voting is pointless *Women are responsible for preventing their own sexual assaults *Get a job and stay at that junt forever *You can't be confident if you don't like your weight *Transpeople are confused as gender is binary Now...ha...
Comments