Crazy..as rewritten by me about Scientologists


You know what. This may be that parody that gets my tires slashed...


If you don't see me again after this, then tell my momma I love her.

Also, if you don't see me again after this, then tell Ralph to take care of Lex and not to let Donald get sole custody. I'm doing a living will after I get done here. Anyhoo, I want people to know that I respect freedom of religion, but I can't consider this a religion, my friends...


Crazy
Originally written & performed by Gnarls Barkley
Blashphemed by Tamara Wicks


I remember when, I remember, I remember when he lost his mind
There was something so funny about that day.
Jumping up and down like a monkey
on Oprah's couch

Celebrities out there
Without a care,
Yeah, they are out of touch
But it wasn't because they didn't know God's Son
They just listened to L. Ron





Does that make Tom crazy?




Does that make Doug E. crazy?




Does that make Kelly crazy?




Possibly

And I hope that they have the time of their lives
But think Christ, that's my only advice
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You know that God's in control

Well, I think they're crazy
Usher is crazy




Isaac is crazy




Just like Kirstie





My Jesus had the heart to end his life out on a cross
And all I remember is thinking, I can't thank Him enough
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little church may not have always been fun
But it's by no coincidence I've come
this far because of His Son

But Priscilla is crazy




And her daughter is crazy




Even HAYWOOD is crazy!




Definitely!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

A Woman's Worth...aka-More Than $500k, But Not Quite $9.99