Good Friday Comedy...aka-The Plight of the Conchord

So, I had a lot of funny stuff to happen this week in my plight of slowly de-fatting myself.


I reckons I'll share.


I had a few moments of freedom at work and I decided that since I haven't had time to work out, I would do that thing where I just have fast breaks of extra movement. You know, since I can't go outside and walk the track, I would powerwalk around the floor. Seeing as I'm often perch-ed at my desk, I assumed some movement was better than none. I took the scenic route to the ice machine. I picked up the pace coming in and out of work. Just anything.


So, one day, I decided to hoof it out of work.


Something about these Reebok Zigtechs that makes me forget I'm fat.


Your girl, straight BALLED OUT! I mean, I was running for the first time since I last went to the Mid-South Fair!


I didn't even fall!


Suddenly, a man was running with me.


I said, "burning calories too"?


He said "no, I was about to ask what happened"?


I blinked. "What you mean what happened" as I slowed to a walk.


"Well, I saw you run out the building and I was trying to see if I needed to call for help".


*redface*


"No, sir...I was just trying to be more active...everything's fine".


"Oh, well, congrats on the lifestyle improvement! I should follow suit!"


See...EVERYTIME the fat chick runs...


When I got to The Cobalt and sipped my water, all I could do was roll! Ah well, I burned like a calorie running and about 40 more laughing! At any rate, I decided to try some more random stuff around the workhouse. Like, substituting my two daily Red Bulls with water. When I woke up an hour later, I realized that wasn't a good idea.


I then decided to try doing a lunge here and there. So, I walked in the supply room and took a lunge.


Suddenly, I felt someone grab my arm


"Gotcha Tam!"


"Huh"


"Thought you were about to fall!"


Yeah, so apparently, this is going to be a hilarious process. Pray for me people. I'm trying to tweak my shed-ule so I can at least walk in a park or something. Maybe I won't have fokes thinking I'm about to keel over...


~Tam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

De-Fat Journey Thoughts for 7/9/12