T.E.N. Entertainment Gumbo, aka-Well....Drat


Today's episode of Entertainment Gumbo takes us all around the world and such. It's a quick one, but in the interim, I'll just get this party rolling. Oh, and by the way..who in the hell left the gate open?

*Terrence Howard done lost himself* Yeap, Brother Beige said that he needed more Rubles to be Jim Rhodes in "Iron Man 2". REALLY! As of now, Rhode Dog will be played by Don Cheadle. I'm okay with this changeover because it's Don Cheadle. I mean, the brother can act. However, I am peturbed that Terrence done lost himself. Yall better help him FIND himself!

***Tamara does the Ike Turner hand sign to find oneself***

Yeah, apparently, when he dropped "Dashon" from his name, he got brand new. Don't forget who you were, Terrence!!! YOU WERE GREG SPARKS! YOU WERE JACKIE JACKSON! YOU WERE THE NEW BUMPER ROBINSON BECAUSE BUMPER GOT TOO OLD TO BE CUTE AND STARTED LOSING SOME HAIR!

I KNOW BECAUSE I SEENT IT!

YOU WERE A PART OF MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS! YOU WERE IN "WHO'S THE MAN"! DON'T YOU FORGET YOSELF!

DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME WHILE I'M SIGNIFYING! REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE IN "THE PLAYER'S CLUB" AS K.C.? NOW YOU WANT TO GET BRAND NEW BECAUSE YOU WANT SOME MORE MONEY! BLUE, YOU AIN'T NOTHIN'! ALL YOU DO IS SPIN RECORDS!

I'm fine now. I had to get that off my chest. I'll see Don Cheadle on May 7, 2010.






*Shanna Moakler forgot something* Yeah, she forgot that her ex-husband was recovering from a plane crash and started leaning on our babies' daddy. GET OFF GERRY, YOU HUSSY!

***Tamara is apparently in rare form today***






*Common and Serena Surf* Yeah, they went surfing in Hawaii. The crazy thing is that Daily Mail didn't focus much on the fact they were together and instead said that Serena's bikini bottom was too small.







I call it jealousy. I WISH I had it like Serena. GET IT, BITCH! LOL!






*MADONNA'S GETTING A D-I-V-O-R-C-E* After EIGHT years of marriage, Madonna Louise Ciccone Ritchie is getting a divorce from Guy Ritchie. Not shocked. Remember, speculation is that she contributed to Alex Rodriguez's divorce and now...I believe it. Methinks Madonna didn't like that Guy was a REAL man and she couldn't run shiggity. Alas, I digress.






*And the mystery illness is...* MIGRAINES! Some of Janet Jackson's tour dates have been cancelled due to migraines. Apparently, low ticket sales make you feel that way.






*Have a Drink?* There is no reason for this picture other than the fact that I've been talking about Cutty Sark for three days. I'm going to try to become the spokesperson. Why have Crown Royal when you can have Cutty Sark???






Yeah...I've lost my marbles...watch your step.

Comments

Bedlam said…
I like Don Cheadle too, great actor. Terrence aarrggg!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

The 8/23 De-Fat Post, aka-Obsessed (Not Bunny Boiling Nuts, Doe)