Express Scripts Disconnects from Walgreens Effective 2012..

So yeah, Express Scripts will be ending their partnership with Walgreens effective 2012.

image

People, you just don’t know how irritated this makes me. I hate when these sumbitches take away my choices. It’s bad enough that I’m a sickly bastard that NEEDS prescriptions, but now I’m being told I have to find another pharmacy.

image

I’m sure everyone will be like “just go to Walmart, CVS, Kroger or somewhere else”. Thing is, the few times I need meds, typically for sinus reasons, I have to go to Walgreens. Being allergic to:

Aspirin

Ibuprofen

And Aleve (bka-Naproxen)

..means that my illnesses have to be treated on a symptom by symptom basis, and I tend to get the runaround from other pharmacies.

This is the shit that makes me so livid. If I wanted to leave Walgreens, I would have done this years ago.

Ah well, I guess Express Scripts doesn’t care if my rare meds aren’t available elsewhere. I must be cheaper dead. But I can’t die in 2012 because I haves shit to do. Until 2012, I’ll just be mad everytime I go pick up my shit from Walgreens.

image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Decided On Surgery..De-Fat Posting

Depressed, Compressed, Oppressed, Suppressed, Damn Pressed.

The 8/23 De-Fat Post, aka-Obsessed (Not Bunny Boiling Nuts, Doe)